The goal of the Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is to assist everyone whose life has been affected by a lymphoma diagnosis. The Foundation is dedicated to raising public awareness of the disease and providing education and support to people with Follicular Lymphoma, their loved ones and caregivers.
LRF assists people with mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) by providing comprehensive, disease-specific programs and services including:
- Clinical Trials Information Service
- Disease-Specific Publications and Websites
- In-person Workshops and Educational Forums
- Lymphoma Helpline
- Lymphoma Support Network
- Online Resources, Teleconferences and Webcasts/Podcasts
- Patient Aid Grants
- Professional Education
- Public Policy and Advocacy Program
- Volunteer Chapter Network
In addition to FocusOnMCL.org and the LRF website (lymphoma.org), the Foundation maintains several websites dedicated to educating patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals about Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (FocusOnCLL.org); Follicular Lymphoma (FocusOnFL.org); Hodgkin Lymphoma (FocusonHL.org); Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (FocusOnALCL.org) and Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (FocusOnPTCL.org).